If you have been sexually abused by a psychiatrist, doctor, nurse or other hospital personnel please fill in the form below.

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights is an organization that investigates abuses in the field of mental health only. Thus the importance of understanding what kind of abuse you need to report. For more information click here.

Details of the abused person


Offender's Details


If another person was involved please fill in this section:


Details of the incident

  • Section