Psychiatric Abuse  


Report Psychiatric Abuse

Have you ever been abused or harmed by psychiatric or other “mental health” treatments?

Do you know someone who has been sectioned against their will?

Have you watched a family member, friend or loved one rapidly worsen—or even die—under psychiatric treatment?

Do you know of patient deaths that you suspect were caused by gross psychiatric malpractice such as over-drugging, misdiagnosis, violent restraints, or careless neglect?

Have you seen psychiatric patients singled out for cruel or degrading treatment?

Are you aware of any psychiatrist or mental health practitioner who has taken sexual advantage of a patient?

Have you ever been forced to take your child or grandchild to see a psychiatrist or psychologist, or been threatened if you did not want to?

Has your child or grandchild suffered severe side effects from psychiatric treatment?

Report the abuse

If you have been subjected to or are aware of abuse, sexual assault, crime or malpractice committed by a psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health practitioner, this is your chance to report it and have action taken. The first step to correcting injustices and human rights abuses is to report them because something can be done about any situation. Your rights can be upheld.

Your report will be forwarded to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) who will contact you to discuss possible further action and see how they can help.

For more information on CCHR click here

Other Publications:

Child Drugging:
Psychiatry Destroying Lives

Hooking Your World on Drugs

Psychiatric Rape:
Assaulting Women and Children

Elderly Abuse:
Cruel Mental Health Programs

Deadly Restraints:
Psychiatry's 'Therapeutic' Assault

Psychiatry's for Profit 'Disease'

Artists abused and destroyed by Psychiatry

Kurt Cobain: Increasingly crowded by the mental and physical legacy of prescribed, mind-altering drugs and ultimately street drugs, Cobain’s drug problem became critical. In desperation, wife Courtney Love and several friends enrolled Cobain in a psychiatric drug recovery center. Thirty-six hours after admission, he bolted from the program and in a small room above his garage in a quiet Seattle neighborhood, ended his life with a single shotgun blast to his head. Heroin and the addictive and potentially harmful psychiatric drug Valium were reportedly found in his bloodstream.

Read more (Acrobat Reader Required)

Vivien Leigh: Vivien Leigh was placed in Netheren psychiatric hospital in England. There she was packed in ice as part of her “treatment” and fed raw eggs from time to time. She said of her experience, “I thought I was in an insane asylum. I thought I had to scream so that someone would help get me out.” She was subjected to repeated electroshocks. It was the first of many terrors, and one that would affect her permanently.

Read more (Acrobat Reader Required)

Marilyn Monroe: Monroe saw New York Freudian psychiatrist Dr. Marianne Kris. Kris saw Monroe five times a week and ultimately provided her with powerful barbiturates that she abused until her death. Kris later tricked the actress into signing herself into a psychiatric ward, telling her it was for a physical workup and rest. Monroe was locked in a padded cell for two days, where she pounded the door until her fists were raw and bleeding.

Read more (Acrobat Reader Required)

Judy Garland: Under a psychiatrist’s orders, she began the first of many stays in psychiatric hospitals. Then in 1949, not yet 27 years old, she was subjected to the violence and degradation of electroshock. And as psychiatric treatment continued to fail her totally, she was given hypnosis to “calm her nerves and help her lose weight.”

Read more (Acrobat Reader Required)

More Information

Psychiatry’s cash cow diagnosis, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), is based solely on opinion, not scientific tests. Yet millions of children are drugged to “treat” it. more......

Electroshock (ECT) and Psychosurgery
The damage electroshock inflicts upon unsuspecting patients has led to lawsuits in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. more ...

Mental Health Sectioning
How easy is it to be committed to a psychiatric facility? It’s so easy in the United States that a person is involuntarily incarcerated every 1¼ minutes. The same situation applies broadly throughout the world. more...

Possible Solutions for Better Mental Health
No one denies that people can have difficult problems in their lives, that at times they can be mentally unstable. Mental health care is therefore both valid and necessary. However, the emphasis must be on workable mental healing methods that improve and strengthen individuals and thereby society by restoring people to personal strength, ability, competence, confidence, stability, responsibility and spiritual well-being. more...



Please report any problems with this website to the webmaster